SwagOn Co.,Ltd. (“Company” or “we” or “SwagOn”), the operator of www.swagon.co, has the Policy to protect the privacy of the individuals who use SwagOn. To respect the rights in privacy and protect users’ data, personal data given by the users or retrieved from data processing by computer systems that control SwagOn will be utilized by SwagOn to manage, control, and protect the data that users as personal data subjects give while using SwagOn’s service including while accessing features provided herein.
1. Limitation in Data Collection
Cultees collects some data from you for permission of your access to the service of SwagOn. The primary data collected is as follows:
1.1 Registration data
For users to have easy access to the system and communicate conveniently, users must register to access the service or features of SwagOn. Users shall provide their name, address, e-mail, telephone number, or data related to the SwagOn’s service.
1.2 Data for sales promotion/ public relations/ contact
In sales promotion or public relations to communicate information and news of SwagOn or to contact users via the internet, electronics, or online system, in case there are communications about services of SwagOn to serve users effectively, SwagOn may store data of the users including name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, e-mail, type of operating system, type of device, etc.
1.3 Payment data
In acquiring credit card data to complete payment for transactions on SwagOn, SwagOn never stores users’ credit card data. Payment to SwagOn is processed and completed by a certified payment processing agent.
2. Purpose of data collection
SwagOn stores the personal data of users as long as necessary to achieve SwagOn’s objectives. SwagOn uses the stored data for the following purposes.
To send data about services and information on SwagOn.
To confirm and verify the true owner of the user account to prevent unauthorized use of the user account.
To gather statistics on the use of service of SwagOn.
To enhance sales promotion, communicate about promotions or privileges and benefits and advertisement by partners of SwagOn.
To make suggestions claims or reply to users’ questions effectively.
To analyze, review, and improve the service of SwagOn.
To create and develop future services.
3. Data security
SwagOn shall maintain strict data security standards to prevent losses or unauthorized access to the user’s account. However, if data is lost, destroyed, attacked, infected with virus, interruption, hacking, or intrusion by a third party is beyond SwagOn’s control. SwagOn shall not be liable for such action.
4. Data Disclosure
5. Responsibility principle: Controller of personal data must comply with the Policy.
SWAGON COMPANY LIMITED
450/1 Kallaprapruk Road, Bang Wa, Phasi Charoen, Bangkok, 10160
6. What are your rights as a personal data subject?
As a user of SwagOn, you have the right to perform the following actions related to your personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562
6.1 Registration data
(1) You have the right to request access to your personal data given to SwagOn.
(2) You have the right to request SwagOn to make a copy of your personal data.
(3) You have the right to ask SwagOn to disclose how SwagOn obtained your personal data.
6.2 Right to request the transfer of personal data
(1) You have the right to obtain your personal data if SwagOn makes the personal data in a form that can be read or used by means of an automatic device or device and can use or disclose the personal data by the automatic method.
(2) You have the right to request that SwagOn transmit or transfer personal data in such form to other data controllers by automated means.
(3) You have the right to receive personal data that SwagOn sends or transfer personal data in such form to other data controllers directly unless it is done for technical reasons.
The above personal information must be informed that you have given consent to collect, use and/or disclose or is personal information that SwagOn needs to collect, use and/or disclose so that you can use the Company’s services according to the wishes of which you are a party to the contract with SwagOn or for use in the processing of your request before using the Company’s services or other personal data as required by law
6.3 Right to object to the processing of personal data
(1) You have the right to object to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal data at any time.
If the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information is done as necessary under the legitimate interests of SwagOn or of another person or entity without exceeding the scope that you can reasonably expect or to carry out missions in the public interest If you submit an objection request SwagOn will continue to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information only to which SwagOn can reasonably demonstrate by law that it is more important than your fundamental rights. or to assert legal rights compliance with the law or fighting in legal action, as the case may be.
(2) You have the right to object to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal data in cases where it is made for marketing-related purposes.
(3) You have the right to object to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal data where it is made for scientific research purposes, history, or statistics unless SwagOn needs to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the Company’s public interest.
6.4 Right to request erasure or destruction of personal data
You have the right to ask SwagOn to delete or destroy or make your personal information hidden. When you deem that there is no need for retention for the purposes involved in this Policy or the unlawful collection, use, and/or disclosure of relevant or when you have exercised your right to object in accordance with Article 6.3 (1), Article 6.3 (2) and Article 6.3 (3) or have exercised your right to withdraw your consent under Article 6.8
6.5 Right to request to suspend the use of personal data
(1) You have the right to request to temporarily suspend the use of personal data, if SwagOn is in the process of reviewing your request to exercise your right to modify your personal data or object.
(2) You have the right to request to temporarily suspend the use of personal data in any other case where Cultees is no longer necessary and has to delete or destroy your personal data in accordance with the relevant laws.
6.6 Right to request correction of information
You have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, current, complete, and not misleading.
6.7 The right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant legal authority. If you consider that the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal data is in violation of or non-compliance with applicable law
6.8 Right to withdraw consent
In the event that you have given your consent to SwagOn to collect, using and/or disclose your personal data (whether the consent you have given before or after the date of the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time during the period your personal data is with SwagOn. Unless there is a limitation on that right by law or a contract to which you benefit.
When you submit an application to exercise your right to withdraw your consent to SwagOn. SwagOn will process the request to exercise your right to withdraw your consent within a period of 30 (thirty) days, except in the case where the information in the application for the rights is required to be kept under other applicable laws, including the Computer Crime Act B.E. 2007, SwagOn is obliged to keep such information at least 90 (ninety) days from the date that information enters the computer system.
SwagOn would like to inform you that your withdrawal of consent may affect the use of SwagOn’s services; for example, you will not receive information that is useful to you, you will not receive offers, benefits, promotions, reward points, or not getting better services and in accordance with your needs, etc. Therefore, for your benefit, therefore, it is advisable to study and inquire about the impact before withdrawing the consent.
SwagOn would like to inform you that SwagOn will proceed with the request to exercise your rights under Clauses 6.1 to Article 6.7 without delay within 30 (thirty) days from the date SwagOn receives the request to exercise your rights. Early may be limited under applicable law, and there may be instances where SwagOn is entitled to its right to refuse or unable to comply with your above request, for example, to comply with a law or a court order for public benefit exercise of rights which may infringe upon the rights or liberties of others, etc. SwagOn will inform you of the reasons for refusing your request.